Sorry for top-posting:

The error mentioned about the missing files was again observed on a PC
which has C-C tree refreshed this morning.

The error for one of the file is as follows:

make[4]: *** No rule to make target
'/new-hd1/extra/ishikawa/TB-3HG/NEW-COMMSRC/mozilla/media/libvpx/vp9/decoder/vp9_thread.c',
needed by 'vp9_thread.o'.  Stop.
GrContext.o
/new-hd1/extra/ishikawa/TB-3HG/NEW-COMMSRC/mozilla/config/recurse.mk:74:
recipe for target 'media/libvpx/target' failed

If I recall correctly, after fixing this bug by temporarily copying
vp9_thread.o from |common| directory,
I would get error of the other missing file.

I am not sure why others don't encounter this bug. Maybe different mozconfig
setup.

TIA