On 11/10/2014 01:44 AM, Josip Maras wrote:
> How can I build a normal, standard Firefox installer for Windows,
> like the one distributed to standard Firefox users?

I don't know the answer to your specific question (I've never personally
had to build the installer), but just as a heads-up: you can't legally
*distribute* a modified Firefox build, using the official
branding/trademarks, unless you've gotten explicit permission.  See
"Modifications" section here:
  https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/foundation/trademarks/policy/

Hopefully you already know this & your build is just for personal use &
not for distribution to others. :)

Anyway, good luck with your build issue.

Thanks,
~Daniel