On 11/13/2014 10:42 PM, Benoit Girard wrote:
Thanks for pointing this out, there's no single all purpose tool.

Indeed. Obviously for b2g stuff for example Gecko profiler is way more useful
(because you can run it on the device and knowing what js is running can be
very relevant there).

Just a reminder that we have documentation on how to look into performance
problems here:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Performance

Zoom already has a page on there. If there's any mozilla specific
information about using Zoom it should probably live here:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Performance/Profiling_with_Zoom