Sorry the service fell over on the weekend so I'm missing data for Sat-Mon. I just posted a report up to and including last Friday though:
http://brasstacks.mozilla.com/testreports/weekly/2014-11-21.informant-report.html

Daily reports should be uploaded again starting tomorrow:
http://brasstacks.mozilla.com/testreports/daily/

Sorry for the inconvenience!
-Andrew