Dear DXR contributors and users,

I'm pleased to announce a session Wednesday detailing the last 6 months of DXR
development and its future roadmap. Time permitting, it might then turn into a
planning/working session. DXR is entering an exciting time. We are finishing up
what amounts to a minor rewrite, changing out the back end for elasticsearch,
and redoing much of our C++ analysis. Thanks to this infrastructure work,
there's also a great deal of perf and feature fruit which is newly low-hanging,
including support for new languages. Come and see what's in store, and nudge it
the way you want it to go!

Wednesday
4pm
Willamette Room, Waterfront Mariott

See you there!
Erik

P.S. We'll also be sprinting on DXR (among other things) most of the day
Thursday in the Columbia room at the Mariott Waterfront. All are welcome;
there's lots to do.