On 1/14/15 5:37 PM, Steve Fink wrote:
Why is the configure option being removed? I understand always building
unified in automation, but not having a straightforward way at all to
see if your code is buggy seems... suboptimal. If someone wants to go
through occasionally and make our codebase valid C++, how should they do
it after this change?

Another small benefit of optional non-unified builds is that clang does a better job of reporting -Wunused-variable warnings with smaller translation units. I assume that the number of identifiers in the unified files exceed some clang analysis limit.

chris