Xidorn Quan:
> I asked a question in #developers that what is the best way to reversely
> iterating nsTArray, and there are some suggestions:

For cases where we don’t need to know the index of the array, can we
support something like:

  for (e : array.ReverseIterator()) { ... }

or:

  for (e : ReverseIterator(array)) { ... }

(I notice that boost::adaptors::reversed is something like this.)

There’s a danger that it’s not clear what happens if you modify the
array while using the iterator, but it’s probably no worse than using
the indexes that would come from ReverseIntegerRange.

--
Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/