On 09.03.2015 02:44, Ryan VanderMeulen wrote:
For the past many months, I have been working on some major updates to the
Mozillabuild package in order to make it more developer-friendly and
easily-maintainable in the future. I am proud to say that at this time, it
is ready for more widespread testing.

The latest test build can be downloaded from the link below:
http://people.mozilla.org/~rvandermeulen/MozillaBuildSetup2.0.0pre4.exe
sha1sum: 9edb5c51bdb5f9a5d86baf5046967d8940654353

I have a batch script in my development folder that prepares some environment variables and finally calls C:\mozilla-build-test\start-shell-msvc2013.bat.

The start-shell-msvc2013.bat script errors out immediately because start-shell.bat cannot be found in the current directory. In my opinion the script should not assume that it is started in C:\mozilla-build-test.

I had to change CALL start-shell.bat to CALL %~dp0start-shell.bat to get the shell started.

/Stefan