Hello dev-platform,

I recently joined the DOM team as an embedded QA member. One of the things I've been working on is establishing and documenting QA processes. I have two goals with this effort:

1. To make it clear how volunteers can help
2. To make it clear how developers and QA can help each other

If you go to MDN today, you'll find a "Helping the DOM Team" document[1] which focuses on explaining bug triage. I plan to continue building this out to include things such as feature ownership and test automation. My hope in sharing this with dev-platform is to improve engagement with developers.

I welcome any feedback you want to share.

Thank you.

--
Anthony Hughes
Senior Quality Engineer