Are the override and final keywords available only in Gecko 39 onwards, or can
we assume that these keywords will work in earlier branches?

For example, say I have a patch using these keywords that needs to be uplifted
to Aurora or Beta, should I use the old macros in the uplifted patch and not in
the mozilla-central patch?

Cheers,
Chris.