Hi All,

I've been googling now for a far too long trying to find definitive
documentation about the license governing the usage and distribution of
libxul. All I can find is a very short wiki page that states that the
licensing of xulrunner is being discussed internally to address some
challenges, with a hint about gpl/lgpl code being mixed in somewhere. It's
not very clear if this is about xulrunner the executable or the contents of
the xulrunner SDK.

Maybe my google-fu has gotten a little weak or perhaps I'm just missing
something, so I signed up to ask you nice folks if you could help point me
to some documentation that would make this clearer for me. I suppose while
I'm at it, I'll pose my second question that I also can't find answers to,
which is, is it possible to build libxul into a series of smaller shared
libraries instead of a monolithic 30+ meg dll?

Thanks for taking the time to even read my questions, and thanks in advance
for any info you can provide me. :)

Regards,

--
Jesse Nicholson