I'm wondering if anyone can point me to some documentation on customizing
what get's built into libxul. All I can find is outdated random forum posts
about changing defines in a "nsStaticXULComponents", specifically
XUL_MODULES define, but that information seems to no longer apply.

I'm looking to create a stripped down version that only includes the
functionality from the layout module (for dom parsing, css selectors, so
on). The link in the documentation that points to the appropriate mailing
list is broken/outdated, so hopefully I've written to the right list.

Thanks in advance.
--
-JN