On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 11:22 AM, Ed Lee <edi...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Similar to how we iterate on code to make Firefox faster, more usable, or
> more functional; we would like to improve on user trust and transparency for
> Suggested Tiles.

I don't think that piecemeal treatment of these issues in the way that
you are doing currently is going to give you the best outcome.

Each question assumes quite a bit; asking the specific questions
discourages questioning of that preexisting structure.  It also
creates the potential for a piecemeal erosion of the basic guarantees
we provide our users (which I'm sure is not your intent).

They also ask a lot of the reader in terms of understanding a lot of context.

I'd encourage you to engage more with people who have a hope of
providing informed and useful feedback. Work with those people to
develop a design.

Use this list to confirm these choices, preferably with a clear
explanation of the trade-offs you have made. But this is likely a poor
forum for answering the sorts of questions you are seem be asking.