On 13/05/15 04:13 PM, Brian Grinstead wrote:
Does this include subsuites like devtools?  There is currently a bug
on file in which `mach mochitest` doesn’t work with devtools tests
(1122590).  Until that is resolved, if mochitest-devtools was removed
then running these tests would become the harder-to-remember `./mach
mochitest browser/devtools --subsuite devtools` as opposed to `./mach
mochitest-devtools browser/devtools`.  I'd request that
mochitest-devtools remains in place until it's possible to run simply
`mach mochitest browser/devtools`

Thanks, Brian

Yes it does. I actually already have ./mach mochitest browser/devtools
working in my local patch (posted in bug 1164597). We'll be able to resolve bug 1122590 automatically once it lands.

Cheers,
Andrew

p.s ./mach mochitest browser/devtools --subsuite devtools works currently.