Jim,

We won’t get into anything that requires prior Rust experience during the Servo
session - the focus is intended to be more on architecture, web platform
compat, and with a bit of poking around to make small changes (e.g., either
fixing or breaking WPT and CSS WG ref tests with tiny code changes).

Ideally, we would have had the Rust one first, but the Thursday slot had fewer
conflicts and there were more groups interested in the Rust training than the
Servo one.
- Lars