In a quest to simplify both the interface and the maintenance of
bugzilla.mozilla.org, we're looking for features that are of
questionable value to see if we can get rid of them.  As I'm sure
everyone knows, Bugzilla grew organically, without much of a road map,
over a long time, and it experienced a lot of scope bloat, which has
made it complex both on the inside and out.  I'd like to cut that down
at least a bit if I can.

To that end, I'd like to consider the voting feature.  While it is
enabled on a quite a few products, anecdotally I have heard
many times that it isn't actually useful, that is, votes aren't really
being used to prioritize features & fixes.  If your team uses voting,
I'd like to talk about your use case and see if, in general, it makes
sense to continue to support this feature.

Thanks,
Mark