On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 3:15 AM, Markus Stange <msta...@themasta.com> wrote:

> to specify a filter that will get applied during canvas drawing. It accepts
> the same values as the CSS "filter" property, so CSS filter shorthand
> functions, references to SVG filters, and chained combinations of the two.

Is there any signal from other browser vendors? It seems to me that only
Adobe and us took part in this discussion.

I tend to vote against shipping this feature at present, as far as no spec
is written, and no other browser vendors agree with it yet. I think it
violates our guidelines. [1]

[1]
https://wiki.mozilla.org/WebAPI/ExposureGuidelines#When_is_an_API_ready_to_be_shipped_by_Gecko.3F

- Xidorn