- gfx's GPU blocklist?
- Shumway's SWF whitelist

On 6/26/15 10:38 AM, Richard Barnes wrote:
Hey dev.platform folks,

Some of us in the security engineering group have been chatting with cloud
services about making an improved way to maintain state in the browser.
Our use cases are things like:

- Revoked certificates (OneCRL)
- HSTS / HPKP preloads

We're trying to get an idea of how big a data set we might want to
maintain, so I wanted to see if anyone else had use cases that might
benefit from such a mechanism.  The critical properties for your data set
to be suitable are:

1. You want every browser to have the same set of data
2. The data change relatively slowly (we are aiming for ~24hr deliveries)

If anyone has use cases in addition to the above, please let me know.

Thanks a lot,
--Richar