On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 2:18 PM, Benjamin Francis <bfran...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> When I look at RDFa, Microdata and JSON-LD I see formal W3C
> recommendations, extensive vocabularies which (at least on the surface) are
> agreed on by all the big search engines, and I see a clean engineering
> solution (albeit fairly complex).

Based on this kind of reasoning we almost ended up with XForms. I
would encourage you to go a little deeper. Let's make it clear for all
of dev.platform, a W3C Recommendation means nothing. Pretty much
anyone can get one. We need to judge standards on their merits and not
jump on the next XForms/XML/WS-*/SVG bandwagon.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/