On 2015-07-06 6:51 PM, Nicholas Nethercote wrote:
On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 7:52 AM, Ryan VanderMeulen
<rvandermeu...@mozilla.com> wrote:

The tl;dr:
Instead of only having binary "visible" or "hidden" states, we're adding a
middle ground. A Tier 2 option is being added that allows for jobs that
meet most but not all of the visibility requirements to be visible by
default on Treeherder, but with reduced sheriffing expectations.

An example of what this new tier allows might be helpful here.

A few of us were talking with Ryan at Whistler about running the full
Mochitest suite under Valgrind and/or TSAN. This would be slow and
CPU-intensive (both tools incur a 10x+ slowdown) so we couldn't do it
on every push. But we could do it, say, once or twice a day. This
wouldn't meet the tier 1 requirements but it could be made to meet the
tier 2 requirements.

Yes, please!