On 7/16/15 11:33 PM, Mike Taylor wrote:
Will we ever run into the same problems with unprefixing rAF raised on
blink-dev[1]?

I see 932322 was partially backed out and 943958 seems to describe the
`var requestAnimationFrame = window.requestAnimationFrame` problem.

Mike,

Thank you for checking this! Bug 932322 was backed out a few times on branches, but it stuck in Firefox 31. So in Gecko right now (as of Gecko 31), window.hasOwnProperty("requestAnimationFrame") returns true and code like "var requestAnimationFrame = ...." will work correctly. So we should be good on this front.

-Boris