On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 2:10 PM, Gregory Szorc <g...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> hg.mozilla.org now displays extra metadata on changeset pages. e.g.
> https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/rev/dc4023d54436. Read more at
> http://gregoryszorc.com/blog/2015/06/04/changeset-metadata-on-hg.mozilla.org/
>
> If you notice anything wonky, including performance issues, please speak
> up. I'm sure there are corner cases where the parsers aren't picking up
> everything they should. Please link new bugs to bug 1171321.
>
> Changes to hg.mozilla.org's styling are within our control to make
> (unlike say 3rd party hosted services like GitHub) and are generally low
> hanging fruit to implement. If there is something you want the site to do
> to make your life easier, please ask.

Ehsan filed bug 1185023 a few hours ago requesting the feature and
hg.mozilla.org now links to Treeherder! e.g.
https://hg.mozilla.org/integration/mozilla-inbound/rev/e65e02c86544

Please keep filing bugs for features you'd like to see on hg.mozilla.org.
Features can literally be rolled out the same day they are filed.