Hi everyone,

Over the weekend, I landed bug 1123386 which upgrades the clang version we
use on our Linux and OSX builders to something close to the LLVM trunk.
This unblocks some static analysis work that could not land due to us using
a compiler from a few years ago on our infrastructure, and it will also let
us benefit from the new compiler warnings that have been added to clang
since then.  This does not change the clang version we use for testing
AddressSanitizer and/or the clang version that we use on OSX to build
Firefox with.

Cheers,
--
Ehsan