Hi,

If you've followed the recent discussion in the "GTK3 linux builds"
thread, this will come with no surprise, but if not:

- Next Linux nightly will have switched to Gtk+3.

- As of now on mozilla-inbound, and later on other branches, local
  Linux (and other non-OSX unices) builds default to Gtk+3.

- You will need to install Gtk+3 development files to do those local
  builds. `mach bootstrap` should be able to do this for you.

- You can still do Gtk+2 builds by adding the following to your
  mozconfig:
    ac_add_options --enable-default-toolkit=cairo-gtk2

- You can still do Gtk+2 try builds by removing the gtk3.tar.xz entries
  in browser/config/tooltool-manifests/linux*/releng.manifest.

- The Gtk+3 builds that were available on the elm branch will
  auto-update to normal nightlies in the next few days.

- I will switch elm to do Gtk+2 builds, to ensure they don't break in
  the near future. I'm not sure how long I will keep that running.

Big kudos go to, as far as I know, Andrew Comminos, for fixing all the
remaining reds and oranges on the Gtk+3 build and allowed to make this
possible. And to all the people involved in making the Gtk+3 port work
in the first place.

Cheers,

Mike