Hi,

We are using Firefox SDKS for our FF extension (libs generated after compiling
Firefox 40 beta 4 source using start-shell-msvc2013). As there are some
differences between Firefox 39 and Firefox 40 binaries, instead of
"mozalloc.lib , the mozcrt.lib is used for building our binaries.

Our extension is enabled. But While launching the browser we could see a crash
at mozglue.dll when "_AtlBaseModule.AddResourceInstance(...) " code is called.

Can someone kindly let us know if we need to make anyother changes withe
respect to Firefox 40 sdks.

Regards,
Meenakshi