Sometimes it would be nice to check in crashtests that use, or
attempt to use large memory allocations, but I'm concerned that
checking in these crashtests could disrupt subsequent tests
because there is then not enough memory to test what they want to
test.

Is anything done between crashtests to clean up memory use?
Or can CC be triggered to run during or after a particular crashtest?

Do crashtests go into B/F cache on completion, or can we know that
nsGlobalWindow::CleanUp() or FreeInnerObjects() will run on completion?