It has been a while since we posted an update on Talos

Here are some new things:
* bug 1166132 - new tps test - tab switching
* e10s on all platforms, only runs on mozilla-central for pgo builds, broken
tests, big regressions are tracked in bug 1144120
* perfherder is easier to use, some polish on test selection and the compare
view, and most importantly we have found a few odd bugs that has caused
duplicate data to show up, check it out:
https://treeherder.mozilla.org/perf.html#/graphs

Here is what is upcoming:
* moving talos source code in-tree (bug 787200)
* starting to move android talos to autophone (bug 1170685)
* perfherder: easier to find it when pushing to try and more polish on
selecting which revisions to compare against.
* automatic 5 retriggers for talos jobs on try server

As always if you have issues you can file bugs:
* talos:
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Testing&component=Talos
* perfherder:
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Tree%20Management&component=Perfherder

Thanks for responding to regressions when pinged!  Expect another update
sometime in late August or early September.