Assuming our FHR data is gathering correct data:

1.5% of our OS X users are on x86. (There is no date on the dashboard I'm looking at)

If we have data on CPU architecture I don't think the OS version is relevant unless I'm missing something.

Matthew N. (:MattN)

On 2015-08-05 3:02 PM, Syd Polk wrote:
So, in March of 2015, these were our usage stats:

32.20%  10.10 (14.0.x) (Yosemite)
27.98%  10.9 (13.0.x) (Mavericks)
19.22%  10.6 (10.0.x) (Snow Leopard)
11.06%  10.7 (11.0.x) (Lion)
9.53%   10.8 (12.0.x) (Mountain Lion)

I have requested a more modern run from Brendan, who gave Clint Talbert and me
these numbers. Let’s see what current data tells us. I am also curious if we
can tell 32 vs. 64-bit in our numbers.

Syd Polk
sp...@mozilla.com
+1-512-905-9904