On 2/09/2015 12:24, Robert O'Callahan wrote:
The patch in bug 717433 just seemed like an especially clear
improvement.

Agreed. This was the nastiest problem that affected the most users and had the most obvious fix.

As detailed earlier in the thread, there is another puzzling issue that should be fixed. If Ehsan doesn't want to be burdened with potential issues, I'm happy to look after this area for one year after my change in bug 1200533 goes live. No UI change, no mayor behaviour change, just some fallback changes. That offer includes fixing regressions and handling complaints on BMO. Too good to refuse, isn't it?

Jorg K.