The last update was in late July:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mozilla.dev.platform/PaJFBtvc3Vg

While we have no new tests, I would like to highlight a few changes:
* talos now lives in mozilla-central: testing/talos/.  Thanks to :parkouss our
fearless contributor who tackled this large project.
* e10s talos is now run on all pushes
* you can now run e10s talos from try and select it logically from
http://trychooser.pub.build.mozilla.org/
* A lot of updates are on the talos wiki:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Buildbot/Talos/Tests (and more upcoming)
* Perfherder compare view doesn't show osx 10.10.  We are starting to look into
why that platform is an expensive random number generator in bug 1191019
* dromaeo_dom is turned off everywhere (but not for long)

Upcoming work:
* continue to edit the wiki: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Buildbot/Talos/Tests
* investigate noisy tests in bug 1201230 and osx specific in bug 1191019
* turn dromaeo_dom on for linux in bug 1191952
* use a python webserver instead of apache for production talos: bug 1195288
* look into making |mach talos| friendlier now that we have talos in tree
* alerts generated inside of perfherder (currently planned to be in parallel to
graph server)
* take advantage of other shared code now that we live in tree
* start scheduling Android talos tests on Autophone (different system and
reporting as Tier 2 or 3 in treeherder- i.e. not default view)

A lot of big hurdles are behind us but there are many more big steps to take.
A previous topic was discussing the 48 hour backout policy- A lot of work has
been done to validate the data, we are still double checking things and will
post before making it 100% live.

As always, feedback is welcome!