On 10/09/2015 03:46 AM, zbranie...@mozilla.com wrote:
We're about to start working on another API for the next Firefox OS, this time
for DOM Intl, that will operate on `data-intl-format`,
`data-intl-value` and `data-intl-options`.

It would be much easier for us to keep l10n and intl separately and
independently, but in the current model we will have two MutationObservers
reporting everything that happens on document.body just to fish for elements
with those attributes. Twice.

So we may have to introduce a single mutation observer to that handles that for
both, which will be a bad design decision but improve performance.

I Reported it a month ago and so far no response. What's my next step to get
this in our platform?

zb.

Let's try to move this forward in the spec level (we can't really implement
anything before there is some specification for this).
I added a question to the spec bug.

-Olli