On 10/16/15 1:13 PM, Gregory Szorc wrote:
On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 4:08 PM, Robert O'Callahan <rob...@ocallahan.org>
wrote:

I'm sad that I won't be able to use jar: URLs to load testcases in ZIP
files uploaded to Bugzilla, but this sounds like the right thing to do.

If this is a common use case, then `mach test` should be able to accept a
bz://123456 URL, autodiscover a test case attachment on that bug, download
it, and run it.

This would automate the "download, unzip" step, sure.

Note that this still changes the security context the attachment is running in. I'm not super-happy running random reporter-provided code from file:// without having looked at it first.

-Boris