On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 1:05 PM, ISHIKAWA,chiaki <ishik...@yk.rim.or.jp> wrote:
> On 2015/11/14 12:31, Xidorn Quan wrote:
>>
>> Have you checked your log here:
>>
>> https://treeherder.mozilla.org/logviewer.html#?job_id=11934&repo=try-comm-central
>>
>> - Xidorn
>

> Yes, I have looked at it.
>
> The information there is sparse. The error indicates there is ambiguity
> resolving TextArea symbol.

The information from the log looks fairly enough to me. The content of
AERegistry.h around the location actually has nothing interesting:
> struct TextRange {
>  SInt32              fStart;
>  SInt32              fEnd;
>  SInt16              fHiliteStyle;
> };
> typedef struct TextRange                TextRange;
> typedef TextRange *                     TextRangePtr;
> typedef TextRangePtr *                  TextRangeHandle;

> But, since the same ambiguous error does not occur in linux build,
> I can only guess that there are similarly named data type or something in
> OS X specific headers which is confusing the compiler (clang?), and thus
> I want to know if someone with OS X developer source files can figure this
> out.
> I am not sure why others don't bump into this issue under OS X.
> My patch does NOT touch anything related to "TextArea", etc.

It seems you added some #include which did not exist before which
causes this issue. You may want to reorder the #includes in
nsStreamUtils.cpp to workaround. I don't have particularly good
suggestion here.

- Xidorn