On 11/20/15 1:34 PM, Ben Kelly wrote:
Please let me know if you have any questions are concerns.

I actually have a few questions.

1)  How confident are we that the spec is stable/correct?

2) How confident are we that our implementation, Chrome's, and the spec all match? I know we were working on importing some of their tests, so I'm guessing fairly confident, but just wanted to check.

3) Have we heard anything from Apple or Microsoft about their plans, or lack thereof, for Service Workers?

4) Are there significant parts of the spec we're not shipping yet? Is Chrome shipping those parts? Is support for those feature-detectable?

-Boris