On 2015-12-04 19:43, jmath...@mozilla.com wrote:
On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 11:08:08 AM UTC-6, Armen Zambrano G. wrote:
LastPass bring the browser to a crawl making it almost impossible to
use. If we have users using LastPass on the beta population using e10s
we're going to have a lot of people upset.

Not an issue since initial rollout to beta and release will be to users who do
not have addons installed.

It said "exclude users who have a large number of addons installed", which clearly is different from "users who do not have addons installed".

Is it even possible to have no addons installed? Firefox installed a number of them on it's own without asking me.

Kurt