On 12/18/2015 4:07 PM, shorlan...@mozilla.com wrote:

Hi Andrea,

This looks like a promising effort to improve profile management.

I work on the on the Firefox UX team and I do have some concerns about the
current design.

Can you tell us some more about next phases of this work before it would go
into the product?

Have you consulted anyone from the Firefox front-end or Firefox UX team about
this already?

As it stands, this is not intended to be product code and so I specifically advised Andrea not to spend UX/product time on this. It is still a strict replacement for the old profile manager code which was very difficult to maintain.

It's unlikely that we'd use this code as a base for any production version of multiple-user Firefox.

--BDS