WEBGL_dynamic_texture is due for a pruning refactor (I think I'm on
the hook for this), so don't base anything on it as-is.

IIRC, we don't believe WEBGL_security_sensitive_resources is viably
implementable in a safe way (timing attacks!), so I suggest ignoring
it.

Extending texture uploads to allow dom::Element uploads is easily done
from a technical standpoint, but doing it efficiently will take novel
non-trivial work. (not every dom::Element has a Layer/Image)

Adding picking to WebGL is a non-starter.

>From an API standpoint, it could be interesting to try to use
ImageBitmaps as handles to snapshots of dom::Elements.

I think that it would be most efficient just to have a meeting about
these topics, instead of iterating slower via email.

-Jeff