Note that enabling a FFOS-oriented API like mozbrowser has the effect of
turning it on for web content (with some set of permissions) rather than
"for chrome", since that's how things work in FFOS. So any work to use
mozbrowser on Desktop should take extreme care not to accidentally expose
it to the Web in any way, since the cost of even partially-exposing a
non-standard API in Firefox is much higher than in FFOS.

I would also imagine that this may not play well with e10s, so you should
definitely consult IPC wizards and e10s technical leadership before doing
anything in this area.

bholley