I think if we want to experiment in MozReview, we still need to reflect
something in Bugzilla that kills the nuance and avoids unexpected landings
from folks trying to be helpful.  It's not hard or risky to add one
additional flag (making review/feedback/land all available) and let
MozReview do most of the experimentation with the workflow.

I've changed a ton of stuff in Bugzilla over the years, which is why I
tacked on the low risk alternative. :)