On 2016-02-01 9:33 AM, Ted Mielczarek wrote:
On Mon, Feb 1, 2016, at 04:29 AM, Frédéric Wang wrote:
Dear all,

I'm trying to upgrade our local copy of OTS to version 5.0.0 [1]. OTS
relies on the Brotli and WOFF2 libraries, whose source code we currently
include in mozilla-cental.

I tried updating the source code of WOFF2 to the latest upstream
version. Unfortunately, try server builds fail on OSX and mobile devices
because the C++11 class std::unique_ptr does not seem to be available.
IIUC some bugzilla entries and older threads on this mailing list, at
the moment only some of the C++11 features are usable in the mozilla
build system. Does any of the build engineer know whether
std::unique_ptr can be made easily available? Or should we just patch
the WOFF2 library to use of std::vector (as was done in earlier version)?

The biggest hurdle for us using C++11 features historically has been
stlport on Android/B2G. Nathan Froyd has investigated fixing this in the
past, but I don't know what the current status is.

Also the lack of libc++ on OSX makes this an issue there, which should explain the OSX issue mentioned above.