On Sat, Feb 13, 2016 at 12:33 PM, David Rajchenbach-Teller
<dtel...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> 1/ find a product/component in which to file it (which is the original
> issue);
Not with the guided bug form that I believe new accounts get, you only
need to pick the product and all reports go to Untriaged (for
Firefox).

> 2/ know that keywords in general exist, and this keyword in particular;

Not with the bug fix that I pointed to and which there is agreement on
implementing.

> 3/ (I believe) have editbugs rights.

Again, not with 1050252 fixed.

Your proposed solution wouldn't work for the people who don't choose
the more advanced flow that lets you choose a component.
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?format=guided#h=bugForm|Firefox
doesn't even have a component picker. See
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?format=guided for the
starting point where reporters would have to know to use the textbox
at the bottom instead of the big icons for your flow.

Matthew