On 17/02/16 01:59 PM, Gregory Szorc wrote:
* You can now only run tasks if certain files changed. This opens the door
for drastic reduction in automation load via more intelligent scheduling of
tasks via in-tree configurations. (For the curious, relevant commits/files
are determined from a combination of the Mercurial pushlog and phases, so
pushes to Try not pushing all changesets will still pull in changes from
draft changesets previously pushed to Try.) See
https://hg.mozilla.org/integration/mozilla-inbound/rev/eee2e3b43fc1 for
more on this feature.

As part of this, the eslint task has been converted to a generic task and
now only runs if certain files change. This means e.g. C++ only pushes
shouldn't trigger eslint tasks.

Somewhat related, we should also only lint the files that were touched
by a given push. This ties in to the mozlint proposal I made awhile
back. I should really try and polish that up and get something landed.