On 3/10/2016 5:25 PM, Mike Hommey wrote:

It's unfair to mention those populations by percentage of the global
Firefox population.

Why do you think this is unfair? This is about making the best use of our limited engineering/testing/QA resources, and so what really matters is the total impact, not just the impact relative to the mac population.

Dolske answered with more details about the numbers.