"This is a squashed review request, containing the sum of all commits in
the series. It is intended only to provide an overview of a series of
commits. At the moment, you *can*leave review comments here, which will be
mirrored to Bugzilla, but they will not affect the review status of
individual commits, nor will they result in any changes to review flags in
Bugzilla. Since the commits will land separately, please review them
individually by using the links in the "Diff" and "Reviews" columns in the
table above.

It is likely that squashed review requests will either be made read only or
removed entirely at some point."

As I'm sure I have mentioned in a previous email, I almost never want to
review individual commits  and instead want to review the changeset as a
single diff. Is this just historical nagging or is there actually some plan
to remove the ability to review a changeset as a single unit? Hint: that
would not be OK.

-Ekr