Unrelated, Do we have news for clang blockers on Windows? In particular, I am thinking about the various Sanitizers.

On 04/20/2016 11:00 AM, David Burns wrote:
We have also started looking at how we can use a global compiler cache on
local builds and not just in automation. This will allow artifact-like
builds for those who are doing C++ development.

I am particularly scared about this topic for multiple reasons, including that my system does not have a /lib directory. Is there a location where I can learn more and contribute back to this?

--
Nicolas B. Pierron