On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 10:57 AM, Nathan Froyd <nfr...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> As the subject suggests.  It is also strongly suggested that you now
> use NDK r11b or above for your local Android development; this is what
> automation uses and what |mach bootstrap| installs.

It's worth pointing out two things I neglected in my original email:

1. This change is only on inbound right now; ideally it'll be on
central by tomorrow morning.  So |mach bootstrap| won't actually
install r11b until these changes are merged.
2. The local build still defaults to using our in-tree stlport
(non-C++11), which shouldn't cause too many problems, but it's
something to be aware of.

-Nathan