My apologies. I looked at the "default" value rather than the project specific cadence.

https://dxr.mozilla.org/build-central/source/buildbot-configs/mozilla/project_branches.py#20

On 2016-05-12 11:12 AM, Ryan VanderMeulen wrote:
On 5/12/2016 10:51 AM, Armen Zambrano G. wrote:
IIUC, we have PGO builds running on fx-team and m-i every 6 hours.
This only affects Linux x64 and Windows (not Mac).
The test pools are shared between all repositories.

This entails 14 extra jobs for Windows XP and Windows 8.
This entails 16 extra jobs for Windows 7.

This is equivalent to two more try push every 6 hours (fx-team and m-i
are separated by an hour) that only requests talos jobs for Linux x64
and Windows. No build cost.

IMHO the cost seems minimal, however, I will let jmaher weigh in here.

regards,
Armen