Hi all!

Have this in mind for a long time...
...and mentioned it already somehow...

I think it would bring good success/feedback if Mozilla creates at least a FB
Group for Beta Testers.

Younger people use nowadays a lot Facebook to connect and communicate...
There are thousands of new geeks that should get convinced that Firefox is the
browser they should use and suggest to there friends...
IMHO this is the place to build up the next generation of the community that
build Firefox!
FB Groups IMHO are a good thing to promote the spirit of Mozilla, use the
network to build better social contacts between Mozillians, test the browser on
a real high-end webpage, give the new geeks an easy way to get connected to the
community and an easy way to report things and ask questions without filling
each time a bug or have to use mailing-lists and/or Google Groups that make
things much more complicated and time-expensive then a social network group.

I think e.g. the beta tester community would be a good group to test if my
statements to this are true or not and which benefits and problems this will
bring...

Greets, Tobias.

Btw.: Seems Firefox keeps the performance much better over a long run-time in
the last days... Thx to all that have helped!