On 24/06/2016 22:50, glob wrote:
> Philip Chee wrote:
>>
>> I wonder what is necessary to set up an instance of MXR (for comm-*) on
>> our own server (or vps). I would guess PERL, hg, and a Linux VM.
>
> mxr was shutdown due to some very serious security issues; i strongly
> advise against standing up your own instance unless you first put a lot
> of time against securing it.
>
> you'd be better served by deploying an alternative source browser.

MXR uses black text (#000000) on a white background (#FFFFFF).
DXR uses grey goop that pretends to be text and gives me eye-strain.

MXR gives me a choice of {mozilla|comm}-{central|aurora|beta|release|esrNN}
Plus legacy repositories like mozilla-1.8 1.9 1.9.2 etc

DXR only gives me mozilla-central.

Phil