TL; DR: As the subject says, although the patch is not yet on
mozilla-central.  You may want to pre-emptively update your Rust
before the build system requires you to.

We've not been particularly aggressive with requiring new Rust
versions, but with the release of 1.10, we wanted to start compiling
Firefox with '-C panic=abort'.  Bug 1268727 tracks that work; patches
for said bug have landed on mozilla-inbound and seem likely to merge
to mozilla-central later today/this week.  The configure machinery
will check the Rust version that you have and refuse to proceed
further if you don't have a new enough version.

Thanks,
-Nathan